- Exchange backup failed and getting IDs 2112 and 2024 in Application Log.
- An Active Manager operation failed with a transient error. Please retry the operation. Error: The fully qualified domain name for node ‘DAG 1’ could not be found
- Corrupted installation of Exchange 2007 Service Pack happen and services could not be started
- Exchange Services are in starting mode and could not be successfully started due to error ID 2080
- Hyper-V Replica Broker role could not be brought online and give error ID: 1069
Mike on How to force Exchange Server P… haythamalex on A Hardware Management error ha… Derek on A Hardware Management error ha… Gellemar on How to force Exchange Server P… AphsRqtx88 on Cluster Name failed registrati…
Monthly Archives: December 2012
It was a rear situation, some Exchange services could not be started on the majority of Exchange Servers. After initial investigation it was definitely that it is related to connectivity with domain Controllers. But how? I can successfully ping DCs, … Continue reading