- Exchange backup failed and getting IDs 2112 and 2024 in Application Log.
- An Active Manager operation failed with a transient error. Please retry the operation. Error: The fully qualified domain name for node ‘DAG 1’ could not be found
- Corrupted installation of Exchange 2007 Service Pack happen and services could not be started
- Exchange Services are in starting mode and could not be successfully started due to error ID 2080
- Hyper-V Replica Broker role could not be brought online and give error ID: 1069
Mike on How to force Exchange Server P… haythamalex on A Hardware Management error ha… Derek on A Hardware Management error ha… Gellemar on How to force Exchange Server P… AphsRqtx88 on Cluster Name failed registrati…
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I was upgrading my Exchange 2007 SP2 to SP3, I have high available and site resilience server soles. My main issue occurred on Exchange Mailbox at DR site that is standby server (Standby Continuous Replication applied). The installation went fine … Continue reading